Saturday 25 August 2012

Just call me Medusa

Snake bracelet edited

Maybe it's a little nod to my 'Gothic' side. Maybe it's because I've always wanted to be a legend. Maybe it's just because they're utterly stunning, but I've always been obsessed with serpent style jewellery. A couple of years ago my best friend gifted me with this absolutely gorgeous wrap around bracelet and although it boggled us both at first ("seriously, how the f*** do you open it?!") it fast became an absolute favourite of mine. 

There's something a little macabre about them for sure, but also something incredibly beautiful and eye-catching  Like I say. Maybe I was meant to be an ancient Egyptian or something?

If you are equally inclined towards the scalier jewellery in life my gorgeous bangle is available from here. And there are another couple of similar styles here and here which might snake your fancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment